Help - Miricyl


If you need help.

If you feel at risk of harming yourself or others then you can contact the emergency services on 999. Call NHS 111 when you need medical help but it’s not a 999 emergency.
The Samaritans, whatever you’re going through, call free any time, on 116 123 or email

General information on mental health from the NHS

For Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
To find a service in your area click here

For Children and Young People Childline. Free, national helpline for children and young people in trouble or danger.Call 0800 1111

HeadMeds gives young people in the United Kingdom general information about medication. HeadMeds does not give you medical advice.

For students and young people
Listening, support and information service run by students for students.

Elefriends is a supportive online community where you can be yourself. (over 18s).

An NHS information hub offering young people advice and help on mental health problems including depression, anxiety and stress.

For adults
If you’re worried about a child, encouraging them to talk can be very helpful, whether you’re a parent, grandparent, friend or teacher.

MindEd is a free educational resource on children and young people’s mental health for all adults.

We hope you find these useful. If you have any suggestions please get in touch at